We’re one of the largest housing providers in the UK, our 44,000 homes give 90,000 people in London, the South East and the Midlands, somewhere affordable to call their own.
Job Title: Scheme Manager
Type of Contract: Permanent
Hours: 36 hours a week, Full time
Location: London (All Areas)
Closing date: Sunday 11th of January 2020
To provide an effective housing management and support service to older residents within defined policies and procedures and in accordance with agreed standards.
Principal accountabilities: List the major activities, or functions necessary to achieve the job’s required outcomes. Each statement is timeless and relates specifically to the role. As a guide there should be 12 major areas of responsibilities.
- Experience of working in supported housing / housing related support environment is desired
- Knowledge of care & support services, including relevant legislation and good practice
- Housing Management, Income, Lettings, Property Services.
Contact centre, Technology and CRM Teams.
Customer Experience Team (Complaints).
Resident involvement and community development teams.
Local Authorities, Police, Social Services and other statutory and voluntary agencies.
- Can prioritise work in order to meet deadlines
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Able to work productively with other departments
- A ‘can do’, proactive approach to problem solving
- Willing to learn and continue in personal development by attending conferences, seminars, webinars and training
- Able to build strong relationships in Optivo and beyond.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely, displaying good interpersonal skills in multiple modes (phone, face-to-face, emails and in writing) using customer friendly language
- Able to develop partnership working with other agencies to generate effective solutions to problems
- Ability to manage time & tasks effectively, work well under pressure both individually and in a team to deadlines, delegating
- Pension- We offer up to 10% of basic salary as a company contribution to your pension. You cancontribute from 3% to 5% and Optivo will double your contribution.
- Annual Leave Holidays- start with 27 days plus your bank holidays. Your allowance goes up to 30 days with long service and we give everyone a day off for their birthday, which you can you use anytime in your birthday month. We also offer the opportunity to buy extra annual leave and sell what you might not use up.
- Life Assurance - Peace of mind for your loved ones, should the worst happen. Our scheme will pay three times your annual base salary to your nominated beneficiary.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Our team have access to a free confidential counselling service, offering support and advice on stress and anxiety, debt, lifestyle and relationships.
- Healthcare - Cash Plan Claim back on the costs of healthcare including the opticians, dentist and more via Simply Health.
- Discounts- Get discounts at your favourite retailers through Perkz including a variety of outlets, activities and more.
- Cycle to Work- Optivo provides access to approved cycle to work scheme, allowing employees the opportunity to buy a bike and accessories and saving tax contributions.
- Season Ticket Loans- We provide interest free loans to purchase a season ticket or car parking pass for your commute allowing you to make savings.
- Long Service Awards- We like to recognise, celebrate and thank employees for their long service.
Hold a full driving licence with access to own vehicle (Essential)
If you this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application!