Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Business Change Analyst to join the team based in Tower Bridge, London. You will join us on a full time, 12 month fixed term contract and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £40,000 - £43,200 per annum.
The Business Change Analyst:
This role will be involved a variety of change projects across multiple stakeholder groups, ensuring that full requirements of business areas are understood well and that analysis and insight is prioritised, coordinated and acted on successfully. You will have responsibility for reviewing, improving and redesigning services, along with working with the business to create the right environment where teams are ready for change, and it is embedded well to achieve the full potential value.
As part of the Transformation Team, you will take a lead on creating and developing practices that promote a change enabled business.
Responsibilities of our Business Change Analyst include:
- Gather and analyse data in order to understand business needs during change
- Process map the ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ status of services, perform gap analysis, impact assessment and develop roadmaps for delivering change.
- Facilitate training sessions and workshops for staff to help them meet strategic or business objectives and embed continuous improvement.
- Co-ordinate and manage stakeholders to enable them in making evidence based decisions about the future of their services.
- Take a lead and enable the business to redesign their services in order to make a smooth transition in reaching a transformed state
- Work closely with colleagues in IT and other key roles to support and deliver change well for the business.
- Implement and support the business in the use of change tools and techniques
- Support and feed into Peabody’s cultural transformation programme, People First.
- Follow Peabody Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure, as far as is practicable, your own safety and that of others in the workplace. You may be required to undertake specific Health and Safety roles such as Fire Warden or First Aider as part of your duties.
What we’re looking for in our Business Change Analyst:
- Experience with a varied scale of organisational change effort, both strategic and operational
- Experience and knowledge of service redesign and change management principles, methodologies and tools and when/how to best apply them
- Experience in techniques associated with requirement gathering, process mapping, facilitation and managing business change
- Clear knowledge of effective performance and resource management, and understanding principles for how to get the best out of people
- Strong customer focus, displaying an understanding of what excellent internal and external customer service entails and delivering excellent customer care
- Able to demonstrate commercial awareness, a robust understanding of the financial implications of change and business case preparation
- An ability to critically analyse opportunities and create innovative solutions to suit future business needs
- Proven track record of building and managing effective stakeholder relationships at all levels, to promote collaborative working cross-functionally with diverse groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to produce strong visual communication for the business
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously
Closing date: 24th October 2019
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Business Change Analyst please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST