Lunchtimes for 1.25 hours per day, Monday to Friday,
6.25 hours per week, term time only
Midday Assistants are required at Moorlands to help provide a secure and happy environment for children at lunchtime through supervision inside the building, outside and in the dining room.
Main duties include:
Playing with the children outside.
- Supervising the clearing up of games and toys (inside and outside)
- Using the School’s Behaviour Policy to manage pupil behaviour.
- Assisting children in the dining room and encouraging healthy eating.
Applicants are required to demonstrate:
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Willingness to be flexible and supportive of other colleagues.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other staff and pupils in the school.
- Patience, fairness and a responsible attitude.
Visits are welcome by prior appointment.
For an application pack, please contact Gill Mills on 0118 901 5505 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org - www.moorlandsps.org.uk
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.
Interview date: suitable candidates will be interviewed upon receipt of application