Housing Options Manager
Scale 13 - £44,632 - £50,216
Full Time – 37 hours per week – (You will be required to work a 37 hour week, however, we are open to the possibility of a flexible work pattern)
Please note, this role is Subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
It’s an exciting time to be joining the Residential Services team at Arun District Council. We are starting a fresh chapter and need high energy, positive, tenacious and resillent leaders to form part of the new management team to drive service transformation ensuring we are fit for purpose for the future.
As the Housing Options Manager you will lead and manage the delivery of an excellent quality and right first time housing options, homelessness and allocations, service.
If you are looking for your next career challenge, then we want to hear from you. You will need to demonstrate a real passion for what you do; care about how you do it and have a track record of strategic thinking grounded in hands-on experience of delivering front line services
For a confidential discussion please contact Satnam Kaur, Group Head of Residential Services 01903 737718
In return we offer:
- Up to 32 days paid annual leave plus paid Bank Holidays (subject to continuous service) - PLUS Flexi-Time including an opportunity to accrue a further 12 days flexi leave per year
- Free membership at local leisure centres
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work discount/Christmas Savings/Save As You Earn Schemes
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including on site exercise classes, free health checks, free eye tests and an option to pay into a Simplyhealth Care plan
- Training and Development Opportunities
Further information and an application form can be obtained from our website at www.arun.gov.uk.
CLOSING DATE: Midnight 5 November 2019
INTERVIEW DATE: Week Commencing 2 December 2019
Arun has a commitment to equality of opportunity in employment.
If you have a disability which makes it
difficult to complete our application form,
Please contact the Human Resources Department,
who will assist you with your application