Meadow Vale Primary School
School Office Receptionist/Admin Assistant
10 1/2 hours per week term time (3 days, Monday-Wednesday-Friday 12.15-3.45pm)
Salary Range: Grade BG-J Point 4-6 £9.86-£10.25 per hour
Part time/Term-time Pro Rata (£18,065-£19,171 full time equivalent) Depending on skills and experience
Meadow Vale Primary School, a group 4 school, has completed extensive building works to become complete full 3 form entry. We have a dedicated and professional team of staff and governors, outstanding premises, both external and internal, providing the right environment for our children and staff to teach, learn and develop.
We are looking for a receptionist who:
- Preferably has experience with school administration and resources management
- Is able to contribute to the overall ethos, work and aims of the school
- Has excellent communication, organisational and IT skills relevant to the post
We can offer you the opportunity:
- To play a part in supporting a diverse, inclusive, energetic and established school
- To work with supportive, approachable and dedicated colleagues
- To further enhance the cycle of continuous improvement and move the school from ‘good’ to ‘outstanding’.
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged, please contact the office on 01344 421046 to arrange a visit.
Closing Date: Monday 21st October
Interviews: Thursday 24th October
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to make an appointment to view the school.