Anti-Social Behaviour Caseworker
- Scale 7 (£26,999 – £28,785 per annum)
- 37 hours per week
- Based at Arun Civic Centre, Littlehampton
- Subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (formally Criminal Records Bureau check) and police force vetting.
An opportunity has arisen to fulfil the role of Anti-social behaviour (ASB) Caseworker at Arun District Council. The Council is committed to tackling and reducing anti-social behaviour in its local communities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out casework with key activities including investigating public nuisance and anti-social behaviour offences to achieve successful resolution of allocated cases using interventions and enforcement powers as appropriate.
To be successful in this role, the ability to successfully work in partnership with the Police and other related agencies to deliver solutions that provide a lasting positive impact for victims of anti-social behaviour in the local community is critical.
The role requires someone with strong determination and commitment to providing support for victims of anti-social behaviour and positive outcomes for local communities as well as being resilient when dealing with a diverse range of people.
Being proactive is an essential skill along with a willingness to work flexibly to meet victim needs which will include some working outside of core hours, as and when identified.
The post will report to the Senior Anti-social behaviour Caseworker and is part of the Community Services Team in Arun District Council.
In return we offer:
- Up to 30 days paid annual leave plus paid Bank Holidays (subject to continuous service) - PLUS Flexi-Time including an opportunity to accrue a further 12 days flexi leave per year
- Free membership at local leisure centres
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work discount/Christmas Savings/Save As You Earn Schemes
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including on site exercise classes, free health checks, free eye tests and an option to pay into a Simplyhealth Care plan
- Training and Development Opportunities
For an informal discussion about this role, please contact Georgina Bouette, Community Services Manager on (01903) 737605.
CLOSING DATE : Sunday 3 November 2019 at 23.55
INTERVIEW DATES: 20 - 21 November 2019