Receptionist / Administration Assistant
Immediate start possible
(Part-time, Permanent, Salary BG-J SP 3-6 £18,674 - £19,780 FTE – 16.5 hours per week, term time only)
We are looking to appoint a Receptionist / Administration Assistant to join our welcoming and dedicated team in this aspirational primary school, rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, which is part of The Greenshaw Learning Trust.
Wildmoor Heath is a unique primary school, which is at the centre of the community and where the children are at the heart of all we do. This is an exciting opportunity to join our school and we are looking for the right person to join our team.
The post is for 16.5 hours per week, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 0830 – 1400. The role involves supporting the school office with a variety of reception and administration duties.
Our ideal candidate will enjoy working in a busy school environment and will:
- Have good levels of literacy and numeracy;
- Have relevant office administration skills and may have experience in schools;
- Love multi-tasking and be flexible, resilient and resourceful;
- Have a strong sense of humour, kindness and positivity;
- Take pleasure in great communication with both adults and children including the use of email, telephone, websites and social media;
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office, this is essential and experience of school management systems (i.e. SIMS); school payment systems (i.e. ParentPay) and school communication systems (i.e. SchoolComms) is desirable;
- Be willing to assist with pupil first aid (a first aid certificate would be helpful, however, training will be available) would be desirable.
We offer you:
- a welcoming community, with bright, happy children and highly supportive parents and governors. From the moment you walk in the door, you will feel the warmth and happiness of our school.
- an exceptional internal and external learning environment, on the edge of Wildmoor Heath.
- a collaborative learning ethos that promotes teamwork and professional development.
- a highly capable administration team of the Headteacher, School Business Manager, School Secretary who will support you in every way.
Applications close on Thursday 7th November 2019 at 12 noon. Interviews will be held Tuesday 12th November 2019. Applications will be reviewed on receipt and earlier interviews may be arranged accordingly.
The role is available to start as soon as possible. Applications should be made via Bracknell Forest Council website at http://www.bracknell-forest.gov.uk/jobs.
This School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.