Optalis has Extra Care Services for Older Adults across the Wokingham Borough. We are searching for Support Workers to join our teams as we expand and grow.
Optalis Support Worker roles entail providing care and support to our customers living in our Extra Care Services which includes delivering personal care, nutrition, medication, activities and domestic support. Experience is not essential as we provide full training before you embark on your Care and Support role.
Optalis take pride in delivering a service that is caring, responsible and rewarding for both our customers and our staff. Should this meet your expectations then we look forward to hearing from you.
As an Optalis employee, you can benefit from:
- Paid training
- Generous pension scheme
- Free uniform
- Fantastic rewards package through Perkbox that offers lots of shopping, health, travel and insurance discounts/special offers
- Clear career path
- Life Assurance
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Quarterly staff forums are an opportunity to voice opinions and make suggestions
- The monthly STAR awards reward scheme recognises staff who have gone the extra mile
- Working for a Mindful Employer, which means we are serious about increasing awareness of mental health in the workplace and providing support for our staff.
- Working for a Disability Confident Committed Employer, which means that, as an employer, Optalis is taking action to ensure that people with disabilities and long term health conditions feel supported, engaged and able to fulfil their potential in the workplace.
So why not come and work for Optalis and make a difference in people’s lives?
We have vacancies in the following services:
Beeches Manor - Wokingham
Alexandra Place – Woodley
The Birches – Woodley
Fosters – Woodley
CLOSING DATE : 17TH NOVEMBER 2019