We’re looking to expand our People Team of dynamic, diverse people by hiring an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager. Here at Optivo we’re not looking for just any talent manager, we’re looking for a Transformer, a People Person, A thinking outside the box specialist!
Your role as a Talent Acquisition Manager at Optivo is absolutely key! Creating the foundational pillars for success by ensuring we attract the best talent around. You will be excited about creating the best attraction strategies to ensure our new Optivo recruits have a really easy decision to make when joining a brilliant organisation. Recognise what the business needs are from a recruitment perspective will be second nature, additionally being able to add amazing recruitment ideas into feasible realistic attainable plans.
You’ll also be a key stakeholder, taking the Optivo brand to new heights. We already possess the building blocks for you to succeed.
Our talent team currently consists of two Talent Acquisition Partners and a Talent Acquisition coordinator.
So what are we looking for?
The successful candidate will be required to-
- Develop and lead the implementation of an effective Talent Acquisition strategy and supporting processes to include a direct sourcing strategy, transforming the way in which we work!
- Lead the Talent Acquisition team and work closely with managers to ensure talent is recruited efficiently and effectively at pace, for both volume and specialist roles.
- Implement technologies and processes needed to enable managers to define strategic capability needs for now and the future.
- Deliver an engaging candidate experience with focus on customer excellence, accuracy and speed.
The post holder will possess-
- A progressive, strategic and operational approach to attraction strategies and enhancing Optivo’s employer brand.
- The post holder will work at all levels and have the opportunity to make a real difference to our future success contributing to the vision to be an employer of choice.
- We are looking for an ambitious individual who wants to make a difference and create a legacy, with a real appetite and talent for direct hiring, developing careers and enhancing the employer brand.
What’s in it for you?
Career Development- we provide excellent in-hour training to develop your career.
Pension- You’ll receive up to 10% of basic salary. You contribute from 3% to 5% and we’ll will double your contribution.
Annual Leave - 27 days plus bank holidays. Your allowance goes up to 30 days with long service.
Birthday leave – You’ll receive a day off for your birthday.
Buy/sell annual leave – There’s the opportunity to buy or sell annual leave to suit your requirements.
Life Assurance - Peace of mind for your loved ones, should the worst happen. Our scheme will pay three times your annual base salary to your nominated beneficiary.
Employee Assistance Programme - Our team have access to a free confidential counselling service, offering support and advice on stress and anxiety, debt, lifestyle and relationships.
Healthcare - Cash Plan Claim back on the costs of healthcare including the opticians, dentist and more via Simply Health.
Discounts- Get discounts at your favourite retailers through Perkz including a variety of outlets, activities and more.
Cycle to Work- you’ll have access to our approved cycle to work scheme, giving you the opportunity to buy a bike and accessories and saving tax contributions.
Season Ticket Loans- Interest free loans to purchase a season ticket or car parking pass for your commute allowing you to make savings.
Long Service Awards- We recognise, celebrate and thank our employees for their length of service with us, throughout their career.
Free Flu Vaccination – You’ll have the opportunity to receive a flu jab in those wintery months.
For any enquires or to discuss the role further please contact Ishmail Ahmed on 020 803 61902. Closing date for applications Sunday 14th December 2019
If you this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application!