Resident Involvement Manager
Salary: London: £44,787 Kent/Sussex: £43,479 Midlands: £41,819
Plus car allowance of £1,800
The role can be based in any of our four regions: London: Grosvenor House, Croydon Kent: Kent Science Park, Sittingbourne Sussex: The Watch Oak, Battle Midlands: Victory House, Northampton
We're looking for someone who's passionate about giving residents a voice at Optivo and driven to try innovative ways of doing this. We’re a customer-focused organisation, enabling residents to influence and co-create our services. This role leads on planning and delivering informal resident involvement (RI) initiatives – a key way of finding out what residents think ‘on the ground’ so it can be fed into local and strategic decision making.
You'll be responsible for:
- Working closely with other departments and resident governance groups, creating bespoke RI activities to meet business and resident needs
- Developing and leading on RI plans to support strategic objectives and local residents’ aspirations
- Overseeing delivery of informal RI activities across Optivo’s four regions (Kent, Sussex, London and the Midlands)
- You'll work with a range of residents, colleagues and external partners, so a positive approach to team working is essential.
We're looking for someone with the following skills / experience:
- Significant experience of using customer feedback as a means of influencing decision making / improving services
- Knowledge and experience of customer engagement methods
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of implementing organisation wide strategy at a local level
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships with people
Further essential criteria can be found near the end of the job description.
This role manages staff across our four regions. Therefore regular travel will be a requirement of this role. It is essential you have a full driving licence and access to a car.
We offer flexible working for this role and in turn will require the post-holder to work some evenings and weekends.
Interviews are booked for Wednesday 27 November.
- Pension- We offer up to 10% of basic salary as a company contribution to your pension. You cancontribute from 3% to 5% and Optivo will double your contribution.
- Annual Leave Holidays- start with 27 days plus your bank holidays. Your allowance goes up to 30 days with long service and we give everyone a day off for their birthday, which you can you use anytime in your birthday month. We also offer the opportunity to buy extra annual leave and sell what you might not use up.
- Life Assurance - Peace of mind for your loved ones, should the worst happen. Our scheme will pay three times your annual base salary to your nominated beneficiary.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Our team have access to a free confidential counselling service, offering support and advice on stress and anxiety, debt, lifestyle and relationships.
- Healthcare - Cash Plan Claim back on the costs of healthcare including the opticians, dentist and more via Simply Health.
- Discounts- Get discounts at your favourite retailers through Perkz including a variety of outlets, activities and more.
- Cycle to Work- Optivo provides access to approved cycle to work scheme, allowing employees the opportunity to buy a bike and accessories and saving tax contributions.
- Season Ticket Loans- We provide interest free loans to purchase a season ticket or car parking pass for your commute allowing you to make savings.
- Long Service Awards- We like to recognise, celebrate and thank employees for their long service.