Resources Services Case Manager
Full time, permanent
Salary - £51,671 - £60,251 per annum
To support and enable teams across the council to deliver quality services for customers by providing excellent support services.
- Acting as the first point of contact for advice and support to internal customers
- Supporting and encouraging internal self-service to manage demand and drive channel shift
- Owning and resolving support services requests for all council teams
- Acting as partners to the business, seeking feedback to change and improve
- Business partner for the Strategy, Performance & Communications and Resources directorates, developing a deep understanding of the business area and translating its service requirements into practical support
- Ensuring the delivery of joined up and co-ordinated cross specialist support for operational teams’ services across the organisation. Consulting and negotiating with support services specialists and to deploy resources in line with the requirements of the Directorate / business area they are responsible for
- Leading and co-ordinating case management activity to support their business area. Ensuring efficient, effective and consistent processing and resolution of customer case work, identifying and meeting customer needs and ensuring the sharing and dissemination of best practice
- Understanding customer need and enabling a speedier, simpler, more responsive customer journey contributing to the continuous improvement in the delivery of the council’s outcomes and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Promoting new ways of working, responsible for multi-skilling people within directly managed teams and encouraging knowledge sharing across Resources
- Supporting customer self-serve and spotting opportunities for the council to initiate further enabling and self-serve. This could involve championing own ideas, participating in multidepartmental teams or project teams
A basic DBS check will be required for the successful candidate prior to appointment.
Closing date for applications – Tuesday 12 November 2019