Graduate HR Assistant
Salary: £21,955 - £29,403 pa
This is your chance to shine!
This is your opportunity to join a progressive and energetic council, determined to do the best for its residents and employees. We are looking for a graduate (or equivalent) with some relevant experience (this could be gained from work experience) to join us.
You will be working with a supportive and talented group of people as you assist with a wide range of generalist HR projects.
The role will include;
- assisting with recruitment processes,
- maintaining HR records and managing our HR system, iTrent
- working with our outsourced provider, MHR
- and liaising with employees at all levels.
This is your opportunity to build your generalist HR skills and experience, while surrounded by a team who will help you to develop and succeed.
You will be -
- degree educated or equivalent with some admin experience and great attention to detail
- interested in a long-term career in HR
- curious about learning more about Local Government
- able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills together with an outgoing, proactive and intelligent approach
Why should I apply?
You should apply because few other organisations will offer you the chance to learn and develop your skills and experience in HR the way we will. As a smaller organisation (we have approximately 300 staff) you will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of the business, to work with people at all levels of the organisation and if you are a committed and dedicated person, you will definitely have the chance to shine at Elmbridge.
Your next step
Your next step is to visit our website to find out more about the culture and work of Elmbridge Borough Council. Read about our people, watch the short video and all while think about the opportunities that are waiting for you at Elmbridge. If you have any questions, please call us (01372 474385) and we can help you.
Please note, we will only shortlist candidates who have demonstrated all essential criteria in their application form as outlined in the person specification