Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Performance Manager based in Waterloo. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis in return you will receive a competitive salary of £45,000 per annum.
The Performance Manager role:
Peabody Group Maintenance (PGM) is the in-house contractor for Peabody offering a customer-led service, dedicated to getting the work completed quickly and efficiently. We undertake all aspects of commercial, domestic and social housing maintenance including refurbishment, roofing and responsive repairs.
As part of your duties you will ensure that the directorate maintains quality data and evolving reporting to manager all areas of the business. You will also assist the Investment, Voids and Repairs & Maintenance Operations in the smooth delivery of a quality customer focused service.
Responsibilities of our Performance Manager include:
- Management of data quality.
- Preparation and delivery of reporting requirements.
- Highlighting exceptions to data results and proposing measured actions.
- To maintain and evolve the information boards within each team.
- To lead on business improvement.
- To lead on lean process improvements.
- General correspondence on related matters.
- Provide feedback to all teams and support them where required.
- To report of trends and general direction of travel for each performance area.
- Ensuring compliance with all necessary regulations, standards, and legal responsibilities relating to repair work and contractor compliance.
- To adhere to Peabody/ PGM environmental standards and accreditations.
Skills and Experience required of our Performance Manager:
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- Experience in working with NAT FED SOR codes and basket rates
- Excellent Excel skills
- Able to write reports and business cases for Director level audience
- Excellent understanding of Void and Repairs workstreams
Closing date: 14th November 2019
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Performance Manager please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST