Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a PMO Analyst based in Tower Bridge. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis in return you will receive a competitive salary of £25,000-£30,000 per annum.
The PMO Analyst role:
An exciting opportunity has come up for a PMO Analyst to develop and encourage a change enabled business
Peabody has an established Group PMO which is responsible for the change portfolio. The PMO Analyst will support the Group PMO to ensure the change portfolio is up to date and that relevant documentation is maintained and key stakeholders are communicated with.
Responsibilities of our PMO Analyst include:
- Capture and maintain a register of all change projects, including those that are live and in pipeline.
- Work with key business stakeholders and PMO Business Partners to carry out quarterly reviews of the portfolio
- To collate project progress reports from across the organisation in order to maintain visibility of timeframe for delivery, project progress, risks, costs, resources and dependencies
- To develop and regularly update dashboards and reports for various levels of stakeholders across the organisation including risk, resourcing and capacity and costs.
- Collate key information across projects and programmes and report on themes and emerging issues.
- Support lessons learned and project deep dives across the business so that the business is able to continuously improve.
- General support and coordination for workshops and meetings with agendas, notes, gathering of papers and action tracking.
Skills and Experience required of our PMO Analyst:
- An understanding of key project/portfolio management principles
- Experience in creating and developing PMO processes and templates
- To be able to analyse information from various sources into key themes and actions including risk and issues lessons learnt and assurance.
- Experience of preparing and delivering accurate and high quality written and verbal reports and a proven attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills that generate confidence and respect with a wide variety of audiences.
- Highly organized with good prioritisation skills and the ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and under pressure, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent MS Office skills especially MS Projects, Excel and PowerPoint
Closing date: 14th November 2019
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our PMO Analyst please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST