HR Systems Support Officer
Full time, fixed term position 6 months
Salary: £23 - £26 per hour
Operational support of current HR & Payroll Systems
Identify, analyse and interpret employment trends through strategic data analysis in order to inform workforce planning, employment effectiveness and resource vacancies.
Support corporate project testing and adoption of new corporate applications for Recruitment, HR people management and payroll including position management.
Support the administration of people and positions during the organisation restructure.
HRP System Administration
- Administer Sharepoint systems security; manage user roles and security parameters; maintain security documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity and consistency in data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act and GDPR.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships between HR, ICT and service support.
- Assisting with HR system design, configuration and workflow. Resolve complex technical problems using own initiative, knowledge and creativity
- Provide the appropriate identified user training, comprehensive user notes and technical support for staff to enable the effective use of the system and an understanding of system security as required.
Employment Data Analysis
- Create, generate, and maintain effective HR analysis reporting, including turnover, headcount, sickness, recruiting, workforce planning and other key metrics to drive organisational effectiveness on the legacy HR system, Selima.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. Liaise with stakeholders to ensure that customised reports are communicated effectively.
- Provide responses to FOIs, subject access requests, benchmarking, internal and external audits and FSRs.
- Produce and track key performance indicators.
- Extensive use of Business Intelligence reporting e.g. BI query/SQL.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including the ability to develop complex reports using pivot tables, vlookups, functions, formulas, and macros, and execute data validation across multiple data sources. Statistical reporting using advanced Excel skills.
ERP Project Support
- Undertake User testing to support the transition of new HR applications from the projects into operational use.
- Support the user adoption of new HR functionality. This will include floor walking and problem solving for new users.
- Data updates on the current and future organization structure
Guildford is a regional centre for leisure, business, education, shopping and culture set in beautiful countryside that includes the Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Guildford is a thriving market town and is a principal shopping destination with a vibrant night time economy. The town’s geographical location provides excellent transport links in all directions, London is just 30 minutes away on the train and the town is well-served by frequent bus routes and subsidised Park and Ride facilities. All of this contributes to a quality of life that attracts many people to live, work in and visit Guildford.
A basic DBS check will be required for the successful applicant prior to appointment.
Closing date for applications: 14 November 2019