Are you a digital marketing wizz with a drive to make a real difference to people’s lives? Do you want to help people live longer, healthier and happier lives by harnessing the power of online marketing? Then this might be the job for you.
We are looking for an experience digital marketing professional to join the public health team. We recognise that the online space (https://www.healthysandwell.co.uk/) is where people connect, get informed and share and we want to harness the power of the internet to support our local communities in delivering a wide range of health and well-being improvement initiatives.
As our lead digital marketing officer, you will be responsible for:
- Website optimisation: knowing what a makes a good website and implementing this knowledge to create excellence in all our web platforms
- Search engine marketing: develop and implement SEO strategies to continually improve natural search rankings
- Content creation: create engaging and informative written and visual content for multiple platforms including website and social media accounts
- Social media marketing: lead on the design, management and evaluation of social media advertising campaigns.
Do you meet the following criteria?
- Have at least three years experience working in digital marketing
- Experienced in web design and build using Wordpress
- Experience with search engine marketing and pay per click advertising
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Proactive and passionate about making a difference to the health and wellbeing of the residents of Sandwell
For an informal discussion, please contact Chitra Roberts on 0121 569 5138 -Chitra_roberts@sandwell.gov.uk
Our Values; Trust, Unity and Progress make us unique, they define how we do things and are reflected in the way we behave. They are important to us, guiding and shaping our organisational culture. Our values are key to us achieving Sandwell’s Vision 2030 and also guide us when we recruit.
37 hours per week
Closing Date: 20 November 2019
Interview Date: 2 December 2019
This advert will close as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, you are strongly advised to complete and return your application as soon as possible. When completing your application please refer to the supporting documents attached.