We are looking for an experienced and professional Facilities Performance Administrator with a proven track record for providing professional management support and reporting for FM service delivery. You will be using Concerto, our Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) system to Provide Admin support to our Helpdesk and financial support to FM service delivery including FM Operations and FM Building Services.
As a key member of our high-profile customer facing team you will be responsible for the management of FM expenditure, forecasting and reporting against budget.
We are looking to appoint an FM Performance Administrator responsible for:
- Providing administration and budget management support to FM Operations and FM Building Services teams.
- Working closely with FM Helpdesk and FM teams to monitor FM service delivery performance and ensure high standards of quality, customer and customer satisfaction.
- Convert Helpdesk reactive tasks to Purchase Orders and issue of same to integrated contractors and supply chain partners.
- Reconcile contractor and supply chain partner invoices for goods and services against original Helpdesk and Purchase Order reference. Update Concerto CAFM system.
- Assist in preparation of management information and forecasting of FM operational (Opex) and capital programme (Capex) expenditure against budget.
- Ensure that integrated contractor and supply chain partner invoices are processed for payment within agreed payment terms to avoid potential disruption to FM service delivery and maintain positive, collaborative working relationships.
- Monthly management information reporting of FM service delivery to management.
- Monitoring and management information reporting accolades and complaints.
- Escalating complaints and issue resolution to FM service delivery management.
- Ensure that the FM service delivery performance to both Councils is to the same high standards as agreed annually by the Executives.
- To provide ad hoc management information reporting as required by the Head of FM and Head of FM Performance.
- To ensure that SSA Procurement Guidelines are followed at all times in the procurement of goods and services required in the delivery of FM services.
- To promote and develop collaborative working relations with integrated contractor and supply chain partners.
- Maintaining the FM contractor and supply chain partner register ensuring that all insurances, safe systems of work, staff training records, trade qualifications and certification are current and compliant.
- Ensure that team and FM department Business Continuity plans are current and regularly tested and amended.
- Maintains the FM Emergency response team contact schedule.
In return we can offer you working arrangements that will enhance your work-life balance. These include excellent working conditions, flexible hours, and a generous holiday allowance of 31 days plus bank holidays.
In addition, we offer a range of staff benefits such as membership of the Local Government contributory pension scheme. Childcare vouchers, new technology scheme, interest-free loans on annual travel cards, discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments. A wide range of development opportunities is also offered.
For an informal chat about this role please contact Rodney Sharrier, Head of FM Performance, on 02088716047 or Rodney.Sharrier@richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk
Indicative Recruitment Timeline:
Closing Date: Friday 1st November 2019
Shortlisting Date: 24th November 2019
Interview Dates: TBC
Please note that these dates are only indicative at this stage and could be subject to change.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once a sufficient number of applications has been received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils are committed to making our recruitment practices as inclusive as possible to everyone. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and developing a culture that values differences, recognising that employees from a variety of backgrounds bring important and positive contributions to the Councils and can improve the way we deliver services. We are proud to be a Disability Confident employer.
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people / vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.