North East Lincolnshire Council (NELC) has several exciting opportunities available with a focus on delivering beneficial change to the organisation, which in turn will support the local community. Within these roles, the candidates will be contributing to the ongoing and successful implementation of a new HR and Payroll System as a member of a bespoke project team.
Our primary aim for the new HR and Payroll system is to ensure that we keep our customers at the heart of everything we do while enhancing the delivery of a full featured HR and Payroll service to a complex and constantly evolving organisation; in line with our strategy to move towards a more digital and agile way of working.
As a member of the project team, you will aid with delivery of the People and Culture (HR) departments objectives. These include and are not limited to the streamlining of all HR related processes and procedures, access to real time analytics and development of robust reporting mechanisms; helping to reduce our time and reliance on non-digital (paper based) approaches.
The project team is being formed to deliver organisational aims and objectives and all team members will actively work on one or more phases of the project. The duties of the project team will include but is not limited to:
- Contributing to overall project objectives and go live of the system
- Completing individual objectives on time and within plan
- Providing expertise/knowledge to both peers and the function as a whole
- Working with users to establish and meet organisational and customer needs
- Documenting, refining and implementing current and new processes
Senior ICT Officer (1 Full Time Fixed Term Role)
- Responsible for the liaison between IT, the Project Manager, Lead and the project team in general
- Ensuring secure access to the system is achieved using multifactor authentication and conditional access policies through Microsoft 365 and Azure AD
- Ensuring the smooth migration of cleansed data from the current system to the new
- Creation and design of integrations with the Finance System using the in-house integration tools
The roles all require team focused individuals with a high level of accuracy and an eye for detail. Excellent problem-solving skills are also essential as there will be plenty of troubleshooting, issues and risks that require constant mitigation. You will be assisting with user testing, data collection, data cleansing and data migration and there will be a high volume of data verification.
All of these roles are for a 12 month fixed term working 37 hours per week for full time roles. The office base is Municipal Offices, Grimsby.
For an informal discussion about any of these roles please contact Matthew Hillstead on 07468 456453.