The Governors of Weaverham Forest Primary School invite applications for the post of Welfare Assistant to work 30 hours per week Mon-Fri.
Our thriving school is growing and we are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic Welfare assistant to come and join our team.
- Atend to the personal, social and physical needs of pupils including washing, toileting and assisting with feeding.
- Under the direct supervision of the teacher or other staff, assist individual or groups of pupils in the classroom and ensure their safety and well being.
- Assist with the escorting of pupils on educational and recreational visits.
- Relay pupil care information to teaching staff for updating of school records.
- Carry out washing/laundry and cleaning of equipment duties.
- Prepare and maintain learning equipment and ensure that the classroom is kept clean and tidy.
- Display and present the pupils' work under the direction of teaching staff, so that it enhances the classroom environment and celebrates achievement.
We can offer:
- Supportive, enthusiastic and motivated colleagues with great team spirit
- Forward thinking school united in the drive to continue raising standards and achievement
- Amazing school grounds
- Being part of the team shaping our new nursery provision from the beginning
- An opportunity to work with a galvanised, creative senior leadership team
Our school is a thriving and creative environment, where everyone matters – come and join us.
Have a look at our website http://www.weaverhamforest.cheshire.sch.uk/ for further information about our school.
Closing Date: 6th December