The Governors of Weaverham Forest Primary School invite applications for the post of Welfare Assistant to work 30 hours per week Mon-Fri.
Our thriving school is growing and we are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic Welfare assistant to come and join our team.
- Atend to the personal, social and physical needs of pupils including washing, toileting and assisting with feeding.
- Under the direct supervision of the teacher or other staff, assist individual or groups of pupils in the classroom and ensure their safety and well being.
- Assist with the escorting of pupils on educational and recreational visits.
- Relay pupil care information to teaching staff for updating of school records.
- Carry out washing/laundry and cleaning of equipment duties.
- Prepare and maintain learning equipment and ensure that the classroom is kept clean and tidy.
- Display and present the pupils' work under the direction of teaching staff, so that it enhances the classroom environment and celebrates achievement.
We can offer:
- Supportive, enthusiastic and motivated colleagues with great team spirit
- Forward thinking school united in the drive to continue raising standards and achievement
- Amazing school grounds
- Being part of the team shaping our new nursery provision from the beginning
- An opportunity to work with a galvanised, creative senior leadership team
Our school is a thriving and creative environment, where everyone matters – come and join us.
Have a look at our website http://www.weaverhamforest.cheshire.sch.uk/ for further information about our school.
Closing Date: 6th December
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in our job vacancy. Please complete the application as fully as possible and explain any gaps in your employment history. We would like to understand more about how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the job description and person specification for the role.