CHIEF EXECUTIVES DIRECTORATE
ICT SYSTEMS ADMIN SUPPORT
Scale 7 (£26,999 - £28,785 per annum)
Full Time 37 Hours per week
Come and work in a dynamic, ever changing ICT environment, with oodles of opportunities to learn new skills and put existing skills to good use, working with a fabulous group of colleagues.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated person, who likes solving problems and coming up with new ideas, to join our ICT Systems Admin Team.
You will be technically minded, a good communicator, able to use your own initiative and can follow clear guidelines, procedures and standards.
You will have previous experience of working in an ICT Systems Administration role supporting corporate servers / infrastructures including building new environments and deploying new services.
You will cover a Monday to Friday rota between 0800 & 1800 hrs and will need to be flexible to meet service needs, including some out of hours working.
We are based at the Arun Civic Centre in Littlehampton, but you may occasionally be required to travel to outlying sites to support remote servers or attend IT training.
In addition to the above, we offer:
- Up to 30 days paid annual leave plus paid Bank Holidays (subject to continuous service)
- Flexitime including an opportunity to accrue a further 12 days flexi leave per year
- Opportunity to work from home (ensuring office cover within team)
- Free gym, classes and swim at 2 local leisure centres
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Free Eye tests
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including on site exercise classes and free health checks
- Training and Development Opportunities
Interested? If you would like more info, then please contact Jacqui.email@example.com
You can apply for this role by completing an application online at https://ats-arun.jgp.co.uk/vacancies/list?source=1273-council-website
Please note, you will need to register the first time you access the system. After this, you will be able to log in using your email address and password.
Arun has a commitment to equality of opportunity in employment. If you have a disability, which makes it difficult to complete our application form, please contact the Human Resources Department, who will assist you with your application