We’re one of the largest housing providers in the UK, our 44,000 homes give 90,000 people in London, the South East and the Midlands, somewhere affordable to call their own.
Job Title: Scheme Manager (Part-time)
Type of Contract: 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9am to 1.45pm, Friday 9am to 1.30pm
Salary: £26,981 (pro rata) plus car allowance
Location: Hastings (Travelling between sites in East Sussex maybe required throughout the week)
Closing date for applications: Monday 23rd December 2019
To provide an effective housing management and support service to older residents within defined policies and procedures and in accordance with agreed standards.
- Experience of working in supported housing / housing related support environment is desired
- Knowledge of care & support services, including relevant legislation and good practice
- Housing Management, Income, Lettings, Property Services.
Contact centre, Technology and CRM Teams.
Customer Experience Team (Complaints).
Resident involvement and community development teams.
Local Authorities, Police, Social Services and other statutory and voluntary agencies.
- Can prioritise work in order to meet deadlines
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Able to work productively with other departments
- A ‘can do’, proactive approach to problem solving
- Willing to learn and continue in personal development by attending conferences, seminars, webinars and training
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely, displaying good interpersonal skills in multiple modes (phone, face-to-face, emails and in writing) using customer friendly language
- Able to develop partnership working with other agencies to generate effective solutions to problems
- Ability to manage time & tasks effectively, work well under pressure both individually and in a team to deadlines, delegating
Hold a full driving licence with access to own vehicle (Essential)
If you this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application!
As well as this extremely rewarding job, you will also have 27 days annual leave, an extra day leave to celebrate your birthday, company pension, access to a health care cash plan and continued development and career opportunities throughout your employment with Optivo