The Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead are looking to recruit an enthusiastic person within the HR, Corporate Projects and Information, Communication & Technology Service. If you are interested in developing a career in business administration in a local authority this could be the ideal position for you.
You will be joining a friendly team who provide a variety of services across the council and will be working within different teams including Corporate Projects, Customer Care and Complaints, Information Technology, Payroll, HR Systems, Business Partners, Health and Safety and Learning and Development.
This role is broad and will immediately immerse you into the different activities of each team. As you learn and evolve, so will your role, which will grow as you develop. By the end of the apprenticeship you will leave with a good understanding of the Service and its huge impact on employees, partners, schools and customers.
We greatly value the skills and knowledge that you will bring to us and we will enhance these so that you have the opportunity to not only harness your skills but develop a broad range of business and interpersonal skills. We will also sponsor you in gaining either a level 2 or 3 qualification in Business Administration.
What we need from you is:
- GSCEs Maths and English (A-D) or equivalent of Functional Skills Level 1
- Self-Motivated and proactive
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Desire to learn and grow within an organisation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, use initiative and build rapport with colleagues
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Good time management skills, manage workload efficiently and ability to meet deadlines.
If you wish to discuss this position informally please contact: Debbie Brady on 01628 796901.
Closing date: 8 December 2019
Interviews: 17 December 2019