ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT
Full time - 37 Hours per week
We are looking for an enthusiastic and adaptable Economic Development Assistant who can help us deliver Regeneration projects across the Arun district.
You’ll be based at our Littlehampton offices and work alongside our experienced team on a wide range of projects and initiatives. You’ll have the chance to develop your existing skills as well as acquiring new as you work on different tasks – no two days are the same here!
There will also be an opportunity to undertake both inhouse and external training in a related area.
In addition to the above, we offer:
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave (subject to continuous service) plus paid Bank Holidays
- Flexitime including an opportunity to accrue a further 12 days flexi leave per year
- Opportunity to work from home
- Free gym, classes and swim at 2 local leisure centres
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Free Eye tests/cycle to work initiatives/christmas savings
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including free health checks
- Training & Development Opportunities
If you’re interested in joining our Team and would like to chat to someone about this opportunity please call Miriam Nicholls, Business Development Manager on 01903 737845.
CLOSING DATE: 16/12/2019