35 hours per week term time only + INSET and 1 week (40 weeks)
Scale 6 point 18-20 £28,752 - £29,796 pro rata (assimilation) Actual salary approx. £25,137 – 26,050pa
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced, reliable and highly organised Finance Officer to join our friendly school office team. You will be working in a busy environment and should be flexible with the willingness to adapt to whatever the day may bring. The Finance Officer will be responsible for managing financial and HR systems and processes to support the school office and School Business Manager. This role would ideally suit an individual who aspires to become a SBM. We are looking for someone with:
We can offer you:
- School office experience
- Experience of using finance systems with school accounting software being advantageous
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong numeracy skills
- Ability to keep accurate records and respect confidentiality.
- Self-motivation and can work independently using own initiative
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The willingness to go the extra mile.
- A sense of humour
- The opportunity to undertake accredited qualifications
- An inviting and well-resourced learning environment.
- A hard working and friendly staff team always willing to support
- A senior leadership team committed to continued professional development
- Strong community links
- Supportive governors and parents
- An opportunity to make a real difference to our local community
Adamsrill Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure, overseas checks if applicable and receipt of satisfactory references.
Original evidence of right to work within the United Kingdom will be required prior to commencement of employment i.e. National Insurance Number, Work Permits or Indefinite Leave to Remain. Equal Opportunities Statement
Adamsrill Primary School is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation. Other information
Visits to the school are encouraged, please call our school office on 0208 699 8548 to arrange an appointment.
Additional information about the school can be found on our website www.adamsrill.lewisham.sch.uk Click here for job descriptionClick here for application form
Please email applications to the School Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note CV’s will not be accepted. References will be requested for those shortlisted ONLY and prior to interview.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Closing Date: Midnight.15^th December 2019
Interview date: Wednesday 18^th December 2019