Marshalls Park Academy
Pettits Lane, Romford, Essex, RM1 4EH
Tel: 01708 724 134
Hours: 30 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Grade: Scale 3 point 5 - 6
Salary: £15,287 - £15,563 actual pro rata salary
Start: As soon as possible
Marshalls Park is a secondary school in Romford Essex and we are seeking an enthusiastic and reliable person who has initiative and self-motivation to join our busy Food Department. The successful candidate will provide an effective support to the teaching staff within the subject, operating both independently and as part of a team, within agreed procedures and timescales, and forming good working relationships with both staff and pupils.
As a Food technician, your tasks would include;
- preparing, setting up and checking equipment
- supporting teaching staff and students during lessons
- putting away equipment after lessons
- ensuring a safe environment
- organising and storing equipment and checking stock
- repairing, maintaining and modifying equipment
- administrative tasks
This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which is a multi-academy trust that was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances. Our colleagues are critical to achieving this vision and securing the best futures for our young people.
In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities supported by Thurrock Teaching School Alliance based at William Edwards
- Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression
- Reduced gym membership at a Trust school
- Becoming part of a growing organisation
- A health and wellbeing package
- A two week October half term.
Visits from prospective candidates are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit, please Email email@example.com
Please apply online.
Closing Date: Monday 9th December 2019 at 12pm
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.