Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Coordinator/Planner - Responsive Repairs to join the team based in Pitsea, Essex. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working between 8am to 8pm on a rotating shift and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £23,000-£25,000 per annum.
Your main duties as our Coordinator/Planner - Responsive Repair, include supporting the managers with planning all aspects of the responsive repair works, dealing with residents, operatives and sub- contractors, working with the IT systems, managing operative’s diaries and general data input and administration.
Responsibilities of our Coordinator/Planner - Responsive Repairs include:
- Receive job notification and plan resource in our works management system
- To have focus on first time fix
- Plan and mobilise internal and supply chain contractor resource
- Update client systems with status milestones including completion forecasts
- Management job WIP (Completion in time/ jobs in jeopardy and overdue orders)
- Maintain communications to our Customers
- Manage further works and material orders through to job completion
- Maintain effective communication with the operatives during the evolving day
- Consistently demonstrate high levels of customer service and professionalism whilst dealing with all enquiries, documenting them accordingly and managing cases to resolution
- Make outbound calls to update customers on works / case progress and undertake customer satisfaction survey
What we’re looking for in our Coordinator/Planner - Responsive Repairs:
- Experience in planning resource within a dynamic scheduling environment
- Experience of working with the public in a customer focused environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, telephone skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience of developing a range of administrative and office systems and of servicing meetings
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Educated to a minimum GCSE Level
- Good Grade English
- Good grade in Arithmetic
- IT literate (Microsoft packages) is essential
- Excellent written communication and verbal skills
Closing date: Monday 9th Dec 2019
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Coordinator/Planner - Responsive Repairs, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST