About the role
As a forward thinking local authority, we want every interaction with residents, customers and colleagues to be the very best experience we can make it, and this is about what all of us do every day.
We are looking for a proactive and service focused Customer Delivery Officer to join our busy Housing Benefit Phones Team. The team deal with resident and customer enquiries via phone and email.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• A commitment to embracing change
• The ability to listen and extract and assess important information
• Customer service ethos, striving to continually improve
• A can do attitude; trustworthy and dependable
• The ability to work on their own initiative and take ownership and responsibility
• A desire to improve their skills, knowledge and experience
• Working with colleagues in a polite and respectful manner
So, if you are a customer focused professional, with excellent communication and IT skills, who is keen to develop, we would like to hear from you. We are looking for someone with some experience in a similar role but are also keen to train and develop the right people to work with us.
For more information about the role please contact; Clare Mundzar via email email@example.com
Closing Date: 16th December 2019.
Selection for this vacancy will be via the Council’s Competency Framework
Please refer to the Job Description and Scope for further information.
Wokingham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, other workers and volunteers to share this commitment.
To apply, please follow the link to the online application form. CVs are not accepted.
Alternatively, please call 0118 974 6116 (answerphone outside office hours) quoting ref: 711494
Wokingham Borough Council is an equal opportunities employer.