Room for one more?
The Family Placement Team are looking for foster carers to provide a home for a children who cannot live with their birth families, including young people seeking asylum and those with additional needs.
Your warmth and passion could help a child to fulfil their potential and #writethenextchapter in their lives.
- Child focussed?
- Empathetic and reflective?
- Committed and caring?
- Keen to improve your skills and knowledge?
- Warm and passionate?
- A problem solver?
Would you like to work within a dedicated team that offers:
- A competitive allowance?
- Flexible financial support?
- An extensive training package?
- Regular reflective supervision?
- A local fostering association?
- A “Foster Talk” subscription?
You can be:
- Single, married, straight or LGBT+?
- Young, middle aged, or a pensioner?
- Living in a house, flat or bungalow with a spare bedroom?
- Caring for younger or older birth children?
- Of any race, religion or faith?
- A pet owner or enjoy animal based hobbies?
- Living in West Berkshire or a 20 mile radius of Newbury?
If reading this is motivating you to offer a home or even some respite care to a child in care, then please contact the Family Placement Team today on 01635 503155 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Help a child to #writethenextchapter
Please visit our website for further information and to enquire about fostering.