Science Technician and Curriculum Demonstrator - Term Time Only
Are you looking for a truly career defining role? An opportunity to develop yourself as a practitioner as part of a Research and Teaching school? Then Meols Cop could be for you.
We wish to recruit a skilled science technician, dedicated to embedding a passion for science that goes well beyond the curriculum with the ability to drive progress in all students.
We will offer you:
- A supportive environment committed to extensive continual professional development
- An established, friendly and close knit department
- An organised and well-resourced prep room
- The chance to take part in exciting regional and national research trials
You will offer our students:
- Challenging, engaging and interactive practical support
- Suggestions of experiments and demonstrations to support learning
- The opportunity for all to succeed
The school is committed to promoting the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; therefore a satisfactory enhanced DBS is required for this post.
The post is registered as exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Meols Cop High School and Sefton is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Further details and application forms can be downloaded from the school’s website: www.meolscophighschool.co.uk
Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com and marked for the attention of Mrs P Nevins, PA to the Leadership Group.
Closing Date: 12noon on Monday 27th January 2020.