Peabody has two exciting opportunities for an Electrician one based in Waltham Forest and the other in Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea and Westminster. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £32,000 per annum.
As our Electrician you will work collaboratively with colleagues to perform electrician duties, including periodic testing and certification, in the provision of excellent repairs and maintenance services
Responsibilities of our Electrician include:
- Ensure the provision of excellent customer services to all stakeholders in order to maximise customer satisfaction through achieving all KPIs
- Give and receive feedback on work performance with manager
- Independently undertake electrician duties to current standards (including testing and certification, electrical repairs, rewires and full installs) and to assist other multi-trade operatives to deliver first class repairs and maintenance services
- Support the team with collating and updating management data
- Comply with all other statutory and regulatory requirements in relation to repairs and maintenance
- Follow the organisations Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure, as far as is practicable, your own safety and that of others in the workplace. You may be required to undertake specific Health and Safety roles such as Fire Warden or First Aider as part of your duties
What we’re looking for in our Electrician:
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Proven Ability to work under pressure/to short deadlines
- Commitment to equal opportunities, with the ability to work in culturally diverse communities
- Minimum two year experience as a domestic electrician in a repairs and maintenance environment
- Willingness to undertake work of physical nature
- Ability to follow written/schematic instructions and measurements
- Ability to produce appropriate feedback to colleagues and managers
- C&G 2382 – IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition
- C&G 2391/2394/2395 – Testing and Certification (or equivalent)
- C&G 236/NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
Closing date: 19th December 2019
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Electrician, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST