39 weeks per year (term time plus INSET days)
Required from January 2020
Holy Trinity is a thriving Church of England School set in the heart of the village and church community.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional, ambitious and dynamic Business Manager with a passion and commitment to ensure Holy Trinity continues to offer the very best education for its pupils.
We have high expectations and a strong commitment to raising standards. The successful candidate will be a key member of the school management team, working closely with the Executive Principal, Head of School and Governors, enabling the school to continue to develop and expand.
We expect that the successful candidate will:
- Understand the needs of primary school children and work towards our vision.
- Relish the different pressures on a business manager in a school environment.
- Maximise the school’s resources and manage them to maximum efficiency.
- Have excellent communication skills, especially in presenting financial information to the Executive Principal and Governors.
- Be an innovator who seeks the best opportunities for our children.
- Ideally have previous experience of Financial Management Systems in schools or Sage.
Our school has been judged as ‘OUTSTANDING’ by Ofsted, October 2015 and ‘OUTSTANDING’ by SIAMS, October 2016.
For further details and an application form, please visit the school’s website or contact Tricia Knight, School Business Manager.
Holy Trinity C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people as its number one priority and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: Noon, 15 January 2020
Interview date TBC