We are seeking to appoint a full-time teacher who will:
- be somebody who relishes the opportunity to work with amazing children, parents and colleagues,
- be an excellent teacher who delivers exciting, interesting and challenging lessons that make our children look forward to every day at school,
- be able to inspire and motivate children and promote our vision of Building Personal Success,
- have good levels of standard English
- be a team player who works for the greater good of the whole school community,
- have a sense of humour and see the funny side of what is a demanding, but rewarding job,
- want to work in a place where we care about and respect each other, learn, laugh, have fun and achieve.
In return for your commitment and enthusiasm, we can offer the opportunity to work alongside a talented team of leaders, teachers, teaching assistants, governors as well as supportive parents and children.
Brampton Primary is a popular, successful and inclusive four-form school set in East Ham. Our children are well-behaved and hard working. We pride ourselves on being the hub of a diverse local community and we have built excellent relationships with parents and carers. In our most recent Ofsted inspection in November 2011 we were judged to be outstanding, which is where we aspire to stay.
Brampton Primary School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any employment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Brampton benefits from the rich variety of cultures and traditions held by children, parents and staff. We are looking for staff who share our values and determination to ensure that mutual respect and equality for all is promoted.
Informal visits are encouraged and welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Julie Ammi on 020 8472 0830.
Closing Date: Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.