You'll be part of our Payroll team, ensuring the salaries for our 1,400 staff are paid monthly.
You’ll have a good working knowledge of the payroll function. You will also have GCSE passes at grade A-C in Maths and English as a minimum. Experience of using a payroll system would be an advantage.
Hours to be worked will be from 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Key Duties include:
- Assist the team with payment of payroll and employee expenses on a timely basis to staff with correct deductions in accordance with HMRC regulations and policy requirements
- Complete data entry into payroll system, assisting in the processing and calculation of sick pay, maternity pay, National Insurance Contributions and pension contributions
- Assist with submission of HMRC Real Time Information file to payroll timetable
- Assist with completion of monthly payroll & pension reconciliations, ensuring correct and timely payment of contributions and deductions
- Assist with completion of payroll and pension year end processes
- Assist in the development of the service to improve customer satisfaction and business effectiveness
- Develop and maintain good professional working relationships with customers and partners
Internal applicants only:
Please apply via the intranet as you will be required to complete a longer application form if you continue. Please check your eligibility to apply.
Talent Acquisition Policy
9.0 Internal mobility
9.3 An employee cannot apply for an internal role within their probationary period. They must have had confirmation they’ve passed before any interviews will be arranged
9.7 In exceptional circumstances, an employee may be considered for an internal move within 12 months of starting a new role, providing prior approval has been given by the current line manager.