SEC – Head of Operations
c£64k + car allowance + bonus
Would you like to be part of an ambitious organisation truly looking to make a difference to the sector?
SEC is a great place to work, it’s an organisation where you’ll engage with a variety of organisations and stakeholders across London and the South East. You’ll be supporting more than 50 diverse organisations using our services for more than 100 varied projects each year.
SEC are committed to supporting our customers with the implementation of their procurement and asset management strategies – these in turn keep thousands of residents safe and secure.
We continue to build our brand and have developed our 2020-23 strategic plan. We have a simple message – to do more for our Members. We’ll soon deliver a wider breadth of services both pre and post procurement. And, we’ll start to work closer with our customers to really make sure we’re equipping them to drive value. This is a new role and how you operate is as important as your skills and experience. Culture is a key part of our business so you’ll be focused, creative and truly care about your customer.
You’ll lead our technical and procurement teams making sure every customer interaction counts. Your skills and experience will make sure every tender run delivers the best possible outcome.
You’ll be leading the commercial element of our business and understanding the market and frameworks we deliver. You’ll also need to keep yourself up to date with legislation and sector news.
You’ll have experience of:
- Leading high performing customer facing teams operating in the social housing sector
- Developing procurement solutions that align with strategic asset management plans
- Creating intelligent specifications and tender models that drive value
- Effective contract management in the housing sector
- Analysing market trends and assisting others to improve their awarenes
In return you’ll play a key role in an organisation passionate about delivering fantastic things. You’ll be involved in implementing new and creative solutions across London and the South East. And, you’ll work with a variety of fantastic people in and around our network.
If you’re interested in being part of our team and want to know more please contact Marc Baines, Managing Director – 07525 679943.
Internal applicants only:
Please apply via the intranet as you will be required to complete a longer application form if you continue. Please check your eligibility to apply.
What’s in it for you?
- Career Development- we provide excellent in-house training to develop your career.
- Pension- You’ll receive up to 10% of basic salary. You contribute from 3% to 5% and we’ll will double your contribution.
- Annual Leave - 27 days plus bank holidays. Your allowance goes up to 30 days with long service.
- Birthday leave –You’ll receive a day off for your birthday.
- Buy/sell annual leave –There’s the opportunity to buy or sell annual leave to suit your requirements.
- Life Assurance - Peace of mind for your loved ones, should the worst happen. Our scheme will pay three times your annual base salary to your nominated beneficiary.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Our team have access to a free confidential counselling service, offering support and advice on stress and anxiety, debt, lifestyle and relationships.
- Healthcare - Cash Plan Claim back on the costs of healthcare including the opticians, dentist and more via Simply Health.
- Discounts- Get discounts at your favourite retailers through Perkz including a variety of outlets, activities and more.
- Cycle to Work- you’ll have access to our approved cycle to work scheme, giving you the opportunity to buy a bike and accessories and saving tax contributions.
- Season Ticket Loans- Interest free loans to purchase a season ticket or car parking pass for your commute allowing you to make savings.
- Long Service Awards- We recognise, celebrate and thank our employees for their length of service with us, throughout their career.
- Free Flu Vaccination– You’ll have the opportunity to receive a flu jab in those wintery months.
For Additional information, please download the full JD attached. If the role sounds of interest and you would like to arrange an informal and confidential discussion to understand more about Optivo or the role, please contact TalentAcquisition@optivo.org.uk