SEC – Head of Business Partnerships
c£64k + car allowance + bonus
Would you like to be part of an ambitious organisation truly looking to make a difference to the sector?
SEC believes it can play a bigger role in the sector than it already does. And, we need someone to help lead the way.
Our core work is procurement, but this brand new role is about investing our insight into developing solutions for the sectors future. And, for supporting people who want to build their careers in the sector.
Most importantly – you’ll be someone who really loves what the sector stands for and who is up to date with external policy.
You’ll have experience of creating and implementing a business development or marketing strategy in construction and/or social housing. And, you’ll have your own ideas about how an organisation like ours can influence solutions for the sectors future. Your mission will to develop our offer.
You’ll be able to responsible for managing and growing the SEC profile across the housing sector. And, you’ll specifically have experience of:
- Leading high performing customer facing teams operating in the social housing sector
- Developing initiatives and concepts that benefit the housing sector
- Presenting and influencing leaders from across the sector
- Working in or with the sector and/or organisations that support the sector
- Managing a range of stakeholder relationships
In return you’ll play a key role in an organisation passionate about leading thought provoking initiatives. You’ll be leading on ideas and creative solutions across London and the South East. And, you’ll work with a variety of fantastic people in and around our network.
If you’re interested in being part of our team and would like more information please contact Marc Baines, Managing Director on 07525 679943.
Internal applicants only:
Please apply via the intranet as you will be required to complete a longer application form if you continue. Please check your eligibility to apply.
What’s in it for you?
- Career Development- we provide excellent in-house training to develop your career.
- Pension- You’ll receive up to 10% of basic salary. You contribute from 3% to 5% and we’ll will double your contribution.
- Annual Leave - 27 days plus bank holidays. Your allowance goes up to 30 days with long service.
- Birthday leave –You’ll receive a day off for your birthday.
- Buy/sell annual leave –There’s the opportunity to buy or sell annual leave to suit your requirements.
- Life Assurance - Peace of mind for your loved ones, should the worst happen. Our scheme will pay three times your annual base salary to your nominated beneficiary.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Our team have access to a free confidential counselling service, offering support and advice on stress and anxiety, debt, lifestyle and relationships.
- Healthcare - Cash Plan Claim back on the costs of healthcare including the opticians, dentist and more via Simply Health.
- Discounts- Get discounts at your favourite retailers through Perkz including a variety of outlets, activities and more.
- Cycle to Work- you’ll have access to our approved cycle to work scheme, giving you the opportunity to buy a bike and accessories and saving tax contributions.
- Season Ticket Loans- Interest free loans to purchase a season ticket or car parking pass for your commute allowing you to make savings.
- Long Service Awards- We recognise, celebrate and thank our employees for their length of service with us, throughout their career.
- Free Flu Vaccination– You’ll have the opportunity to receive a flu jab in those wintery months.
For Additional information, please download the full JD attached. If the role sounds of interest and you would like to arrange an informal and confidential discussion to understand more about Optivo or the role, please contact TalentAcquisition@optivo.org.uk