An exciting opportunity has arisen to offer a maingrade Educational Psychologist post in North East Lincolnshire. North East Lincolnshire’s Educational Psychology Service is highly regarded and consistently receives excellent feedback from service users. It maintains highly positive working relationships with schools/academies and with a range of other professionals and agencies as well as with children and young people and their parents/carers.
Applications are invited from fully qualified Educational Psychologists and Educational Psychologists in Training in their final year of doctoral training, with a view to starting as soon as possible.
The role offers exciting and diverse opportunities for the right candidate to be involved in supporting the provision and development of high quality psychological services as part of our local authority. Our Service delivery model includes:
- ‘SEN Support’ intervention through a consultation model
- Systemic work and training to schools
- Drop in sessions for parents/carers
- Critical Incident Response for schools
- Statutory duties
- Video Interaction Guidance support for families and schools
- Termly newsletters to schools/academies
- Close collaboration with Education and SEND teams
- Work/life balance and staff wellbeing
- Autonomous and flexible psychological working practice
- Professional and peer supervision, in addition to line management
- Keeping up to date with, and contributing to, research and evidence-based practice
- Working together
Closing date: Tuesday 3rd March 2020
For further information please contact Ellie Triantafyllou, Principal Educational Psychologist, 01472 323183 on or email: Ellie.T@nelincs.gov.uk
DBS disclosure level: The successful applicant for this post will be required to apply for a Disclosure & Barring Service Enhanced Disclosure.