This is a RBWM Property Company Ltd role.
The Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead blends rich historical connections with successful modern business development. Home to the iconic Windsor Castle, Ascot Racecourse and Legoland Windsor, the borough has an international reputation and permanent presence in the top ten list of “must visit” places in the world.
RBWM Property Company is a company wholly owned by Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead. The company has been set up to enable the delivery of major growth and investment into the borough through regeneration of council owned land and assets and has line management responsibility of the property services team, who deliver management & maintenance services to all council owned assets.
The role will be a client side project management role, dealing with refurbishment, extension and redevelopment of existing and new capital projects.
Come and join this exciting team who have a commercial focus, but a social heart, to deliver key projects, including but not limited to Schools, Leisure, Offices, Retail, Parking, and grow and develop your skills as the company grows and develops in its new role.
We are seeking an individual:
- To maximise any existing council assets, through active maintenance.
- Present reports to executive team for options of refurbishment, redevelopment and/or change of use.
- Can do attitude, driven by a desire to make a difference.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to cope well when under pressure from competing priorities, unpredictable requests and interruptions.
- Professional manner & approach at all times.
If you require more information on this position please contact Rich Prewer, Head of Operations on 01628 798888 or 07831 284579.
Closing date: Sunday 19 January
Interviews: Wednesday 22 January 2020
More information on RBWM Property Company Ltd, can be found by visiting https://www3.rbwm.gov.uk/property/info/1/about_us