Optalis has Extra Care Services for Older Adults across the Wokingham Borough. We are searching for Senior Support Workers to join our teams as we expand and grow to enhance our customer’s lives through promotion independence whilst providing a safe and homely environment.
Responsibilities will include supporting the Deputy Service Manager in the daily running and management of the service, ensuring CQC and Health and Safety compliance. You will ensure person centered care plans are regularly updated, support customers with care and evolving changes, complete audits, competency checks, attend both customer and Optalis meetings, support with rota management, absenteeism, take part in an on-call service rota and be a role model and mentor to all the support workers in your team.
Optalis take pride in delivering a service that is caring, responsible and rewarding for both our customers and our staff. Should this meet your expectations then we look forward to hearing from you.
As an Optalis employee, you can benefit from:
- Paid training
- Generous pension scheme
- Free uniform
- Fantastic rewards package through Perkbox that offers lots of shopping, health, travel and insurance discounts/special offers
- Clear career path
- Life Assurance
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Quarterly staff forums are an opportunity to voice opinions and make suggestions
- The monthly STAR awards reward scheme recognises staff who have gone the extra mile
- Working for a Mindful Employer, which means we are serious about increasing awareness of mental health in the workplace and providing support for our staff.
- Working for a Disability Confident Committed Employer, which means that, as an employer, Optalis is taking action to ensure that people with disabilities and long term health conditions feel supported, engaged and able to fulfill their potential in the workplace.
So why not come and work for Optalis and make a difference to people’s lives?
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply on our website, please visit: https://jobs.optalis.org/job/Senior_Support_Worker_Alexandra_Place/103637
Closing date: Sunday 2 February 2020.
Optalis is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our staff and customers. We would like to remind successful applicants that they will be required to undertake a DBS check and to provide proof of their right to work in the UK.
Optalis is a local authority trading company owned by and delivering adult social care in both The Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead and Wokingham Borough Council.