An opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Health and Safety Officer to provide a professional, practical and comprehensive advisory and support service for the Council.
The role represents an excellent opportunity to develop your career in Health and Safety with a high performing local authority. The role will often be demanding and the post-holder needs to be able to juggle competing demands and be self-motivated.
Do you have?
- Extensive experience of providing health and safety advice and guidance within a multi site environment?
- Experience of implementing comprehensive health and safety polices, procedures and a positive health and safety culture?
- Experience of undertaking risk assessments, accident investigation and reporting?
- Current experience of delivering health and safety training?
- Knowledge of safety compliance in buildings and transport?
- A proven track record of working with managers and staff at all levels?If so, we can support you to develop your current skills in a challenging and rewarding environment, provide you with opportunities to gain experience in a range of areas and build relationships across the organisation.