We’re one of the largest housing providers in the UK, our 44,000 homes give 90,000 people in London, the South East and the Midlands, somewhere affordable to call their own.
Financial Data Architect
Croydon or Sittingbourne
Starting Salary £47,647
Reporting directly to the Director of Treasury and Commercial, you will contribute to the delivery of sophisticated, flexible and robust financial data capacity for our real estate investment programme. We are investing £300m annually in new homes, and use data to guide our investment decision making and quantify the risks we face.
Working closely with our Financial Planning Team, Technology Department and Investment Teams, you will have responsibility for developing databases, automation and analytics to give insight into our development and sales programme and to improve management information.
You will have:
- 3+ years’ experience as data architect or equivalent
- Advanced SQL; capable with joins, views, procedures, common table expressions, pivot/un-pivot.
- Competence within Power BI, producing dashboards, connecting data from disparate data sources, familiar with DAX, comfortable with Power Query.
- Advanced understanding of MS Excel; Power Query, complex formulae, VBA not essential but useful.
- Experienced with R/Python or equivalent statistical software
- Have critical thinking and problem solving
- Be self-motivated with appetite to take on a wide range of challenges
- Comfortable with changing priorities to suit business need
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and adept at forming strong working relationships.
What’s in it for you?
- Career Development- we provide excellent in-house training to develop your career.
- Pension- You’ll receive up to 10% of basic salary. You contribute from 3% to 5% and we’ll will double your contribution.
- Annual Leave - 27 days plus bank holidays. Your allowance goes up to 30 days with long service.
- Birthday leave –You’ll receive a day off for your birthday.
- Buy/sell annual leave –There’s the opportunity to buy or sell annual leave to suit your requirements.
- Life Assurance - Peace of mind for your loved ones, should the worst happen. Our scheme will pay three times your annual base salary to your nominated beneficiary.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Our team have access to a free confidential counselling service, offering support and advice on stress and anxiety, debt, lifestyle and relationships.
- Healthcare - Cash Plan Claim back on the costs of healthcare including the opticians, dentist and more via Simply Health.
- Discounts- Get discounts at your favourite retailers through Perkz including a variety of outlets, activities and more.
- Cycle to Work- you’ll have access to our approved cycle to work scheme, giving you the opportunity to buy a bike and accessories and saving tax contributions.
- Season Ticket Loans- Interest free loans to purchase a season ticket or car parking pass for your commute allowing you to make savings.
- Long Service Awards- We recognise, celebrate and thank our employees for their length of service with us, throughout their career.
- Free Flu Vaccination– You’ll have the opportunity to receive a flu jab in those wintery months.
For Additional information, please download the full JD attached. If the role sounds of interest and you would like to arrange an informal and confidential discussion to understand more about Optivo or the role, please contact TalentAcquisition@optivo.org.uk