We’re one of the largest housing providers in the UK with over 45,000 homes across London, the South East and the Midlands, giving 90,000 people somewhere affordable to call their own.
At Optivo we understand the difference safe, secure and affordable homes can make to people’s lives. We develop places with people, not profit, in mind, building homes and communities where people can thrive.
Job Title: Data Manager (APEX Project)
Type of Contract: 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 36 hours a week, full time
Closing date for applications: 30 January 2020
Interview date: 12 or 13 February 2020
Overview- Data Manager (APEX Project)
Working with Data Manager and Strategic Asset Management Data Team, you will be responsible for managing a number of Data Improvement initiatives within the APEX Asset Management property database/s including:
- Review of business processes and rules that support the delivery of servicing, maintenance and investment programmes of work
- Review automated interfaces and seamless transfer of datasets between various software, internal and external.
- Create bespoke solutions to integrate and analyse complex data from various sources in order to ensure quality and integrity of data.
- Scope and design structural data changes and lead on commissioning and delivery of APEX developments through external consultancy support.
- Support management of data for key compliance functions and management information for the compliance actions and removal programmes
Demonstrable experience of APEX or similar Asset Management database.
A clear understanding of Asset Management processes
Good understanding of required datasets (including):
- Decent Homes Requirements
- Stock Condition Survey datasets
- Compliance data sets
- Housing Health & Safety Rating System
- Energy data (RdSAP)
- Component accounting
Experience of data auditing and quality techniques
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent Project and Programme management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to form relationships with contractors, consultants, developers and other key resources and stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude.
- Analytical in approach to find efficient solutions
- Ability to produce and interpret KPI and management information
- Ability to write reports
- Able to effectively manage, motivate and inspire staff, focussing them on successful outcomes
- Ability to source and analyse detailed numerical and financial information
- Able to identify and manage risks with suitable responses and options
- Absorb information and interpret vast data to produce data management strategies.
- Ability to write clear, concise reports
- Ability to effectively communicate with and get results from staff where post holder has no line management role, and from staff in other organisations
Internal applicants only:
Please apply via the intranet as you will be required to complete a longer application form if you continue. Please check your eligibility to apply.
What’s in it for you?
- Career Development- we provide excellent in-house training to develop your career.
- Pension- You’ll receive up to 10% of basic salary. You contribute from 3% to 5% and we’ll will double your contribution.
- Annual Leave - 27 days plus bank holidays. Your allowance goes up to 30 days with long service.
- Birthday leave –You’ll receive a day off for your birthday.Buy/sell annual leave –There’s the opportunity to buy or sell annual leave to suit your requirements.
- Life Assurance - Peace of mind for your loved ones, should the worst happen. Our scheme will pay three times your annual base salary to your nominated beneficiary.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Our team have access to a free confidential counselling service, offering support and advice on stress and anxiety, debt, lifestyle and relationships.
- Healthcare - Cash Plan Claim back on the costs of healthcare including the opticians, dentist and more via Simply Health.
- Discounts- Get discounts at your favourite retailers through Perkz including a variety of outlets, activities and more.
- Cycle to Work- you’ll have access to our approved cycle to work scheme, giving you the opportunity to buy a bike and accessories and saving tax contributions.
- Season Ticket Loans- Interest free loans to purchase a season ticket or car parking pass for your commute allowing you to make savings.
- Long Service Awards- We recognise, celebrate and thank our employees for their length of service with us, throughout their career.If you have any question or would like to arrange an informal and confidential conversation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
(For more information please download the JD attached)