Healing Primary School are seeking to appoint an exceptional and highly skilled teacher to join our dedicated and motivated team
(Fixed term maternity cover for one term)
Healing Primary School is an excellent primary school, who are proud to be part of the Healing Multi-Academy Trust, and a strategic partner of the Humber Teaching School.
At the heart of our school is a commitment to ensuring everything we do makes us proud. Every day, we take pride in demonstrating, amongst a wealth of other values, manners, kindness, resilience, perseverance, dedication, empathy, honesty, teamwork and respect. Both our wonderful pupils and our team of dedicated staff strive relentlessly for the highest standards, whilst enjoying every moment in school. We aim for all pupils to be happy, confident, resilient, inquisitive and to develop a thirst for learning; our motto is “Enjoying today, preparing for tomorrow”. We strive to bring out the best in every child academically, emotionally, physically and spiritually to ensure they meet and exceed their potential, gaining the necessary skills needed to be successful in their future live
- To fulfil the professional responsibilities of a teacher, as set out in the current Schoolteachers’ Pay and Conditions Document.
- To promote the ethos of Healing Primary School
- To secure high quality pupil outcomes within the designated curriculum area.
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience of teaching in the primary phase
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Ability to skillfully assess pupil's understanding and provide constructive and effective feedback to ensure pupils make rapid gains
- Qualified Teacher Status
Candidates will have a knowledge of and commitment to promoting the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.