We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Site Manager who will take pride in the management and maintenance of all aspects of our wonderful school.
The post is full time 52 weeks per year 37 hours per week. To start as soon as possible.
We are looking for someone who will:-
- Be systematic and take pride in your work
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be able to work as part of a team and also independently
- Have a good sense of humour
- Experience in managing people
- Have a broad range of maintenance skills
- Have good Health and Safety and site knowledge
- Have experience of buildings and grounds maintenance
- Have an eye for detail
Any offer of appointment is subject to satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring application.
If you are interested in the post, applications forms are available on the school website www.balfourjuniors.org.uk or from the link below.
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th January 2020
Interview date: Monday, 3rd February 2020
Balfour Junior Academy is a member of The Fort Pitt Thomas Aveling Academies and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.