Fixed-term (12 months) / Full-time (37 hours per week)
An opportunity has arisen to be part of the Vulnerable Persons Resettlement Scheme supporting refugees across Leicestershire and Rutland.
The Vulnerable Persons Resettlement Scheme Employment Advisor will be responsible for providing effective employment support to adults resettled on the Scheme. You will plan and deliver a combination of tailored one-to-one and group sessions regarding all aspects of employability to assist individuals into volunteering, training and employment.
So, if you have:
Experience in planning and delivering high quality individual and group sessions on CV writing, job applications and job search techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to use appropriate discretion to address complex situations.
- Experience working with individuals with a wide range of vulnerabilities to develop their confidence and skills to enter the employment market.
- Ability to work in partnership with external agencies and potential employers to achieve positive outcomes for vulnerable individuals.
- The ability to motivate and inspire individuals facing multiple barriers to employment.
- Good knowledge of the statutory framework in relation to safeguarding and an ability to apply this in practice and in day to day case work.
then this role might be for you.
If you have any questions, please contact Emma Moonlight 01509 634783 for an informal chat about the role.
Please note that this job requires the post holder to work across the County and Rutland and attend meetings at various different locations.
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
Secondments will be considered, please ensure you have your Line Manager’s approval to apply.
For further information and to apply on-line, please visit our job page at www.recruitment.charnwood.gov.uk
No C.V’s or agencies please.