Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Insight Officer, based in Tower Bridge. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £33,220 - £38,000 per annum.
As our Customer Insight Officer you will be responsible for the development of Peabody’s customer research programme. As part of a growing business, you will be adding significant value by providing robust research analysis about the views of our customers. Using our continuous and responsive satisfaction data, you will advise and influence our internal services towards customer excellence. You will also lead in supporting services to understand and demonstrate the impact and value of their work. The role requires excellent analytical & communication skills, both written and verbal, with the natural ability to network and build effective relationships with key colleagues across the organisation.
Responsibilities of our Customer Insight Officer include:
- Develop tailored impact evaluation frameworks for internal services to help them to achieve their strategic goals.
- Support the development of Peabody’s customer research programme, advising on and co-ordinating the briefing, design and implementation of customer research projects, ensuring results drive continuous improvement across key services.
- Conduct investigative research into business challenges and opportunities through in-house ad hoc qualitative and quantitative research, or by acting as a central point of contact for internal stakeholders and the research agency if outsourced.
- Analyse research findings and develop pragmatic recommendations for service improvement.
- Support in managing external market research agencies in all aspects of relationship, contract and standards.
- Effectively communicate research and analysis findings and recommendations to senior managers, the Executive Committee and other key stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key internal stakeholders, helping to assess their insight requirements and provide evidence-based service improvement recommendations.
- Support the development, delivery and monitoring of the Customer Insight Strategy
- Support the creation of new ideas and innovation in the business.
- Support the wider Strategy & Planning team in helping set the direction of the business, strategy and policy development and our approach to the use of data.
- Assess clients’ needs to ensure effective service delivery.
- Advise and support our customers in resolving their insight related queries and issues, ensuring that their expectations are managed and proactive resolutions are identified.
What we’re looking for in our Customer Insight Officer:
- Knowledge and passion for customer excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of project management and process mapping techniques
- Ability to think creatively when faced with problems, and adapt to changing circumstances
- Experience in the design, deployment and reporting of quantitative and qualitative research
- Experience of developing impact evaluation frameworks
- Robust knowledge of the data protection act and the MRS Code of Conduct
- Comfortable working with complex sets of data and research brief
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and confidence in delivering complex information in a readily understandable way
- Previous experience in data analytics is essential
- Experience of using statistical tools and software to analyse research outputs is desirable
- Educated to degree level in a related discipline or equivalent experience.
Closing date: 27th January 2020
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Customer Insight Officer, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST