Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Void Coordinator, based in Waterloo. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £26,540 - £28,500 per annum.
As our Void Coordinator you will provide relevant support to the various teams within the service, deal with routine enquires from external agencies, internal customers and stakeholders in a professional manner within pre-agreed departmental and company timeframes.
Responsibilities of our Void Coordinator include:
- Ensure our customers are regularly and clearly communicated with, kept up-to-date on progress and their expectations managed.
- Monitoring progress of works with special emphasis on works in progress liaising with the supply chain to ensure works are completed in target.
- Work in collaboration with other departments to ensure that a seamless service is delivered to clients and that key performance indicators are met.
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders, to coordinate programmes of repair work and improvements.
- Arrange meetings and training seminars, confirming dates, venues and attendance as necessary.
- Ensure suitable filing and recording systems are in place, and that information is accessible for all.
- Collect the department’s post during the day and to scan and distribute each item of mail to relevant staff as quickly and as accurately as possible
- Prepare reports using Microsoft and other databases as well as written text.
- Ensure that invoices are processed in an efficient and timely manner and that accurate recording of such payments takes place.
- Update relevant databases.
- Use specific software to plan the diaries of the surveyors.
- Track void progression and keep live updates on void software.
- Drive voids to completion by obtaining the correct certification as fast as possible.
What we’re looking for in our Void Coordinator:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience in a role which has required good admin skills, including keyboard, telephone, IT and experience of working with databases.
- Experience of raising, monitoring and recording work orders though a relevant housing / repair management system.
- Experience in coordinating and following up on work programmes.
- Experience in investigating and reporting on numerous sources of data.
- Experience in dealing with a wide range of people including clients, staff, contractors and external agencies.
- Some experience with high profile legal cases.
- Experience in diary management and appointment scheduling.
- Knowledge and understanding of an administration service and problem solving in the absence of key staff.
- Educated to A-Level, NVQ 3 or equivalent or extensive experience in a similar role.
Closing date: 28th January 2020
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Void Coordinator, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST