Medway Council is recruiting committed and passionate Practice Managers to join our Safeguarding Service.
As a qualified and registered social worker with Social Work England, you must have substantial post qualifying experience of working with children and families, together with previous management experience and the willingness to obtain a recognised management qualification.
You will be responsible for supervising a team of social workers and strengthening the oversight of practice.
In return, Medway is proud to offer an excellent benefits package including -
- Retention Payment of £3,000 per annum
- Career progression scheme to support your continuous professional development
- Essential User Allowance with option to transfer to Lease Car following completion of probationary period
- Free car parking
- Access to a Surface Pro and mobile phone, to support flexible working
- Relocation Package up to £8,000
- Access to a comprehensive training programme
To view a full range of benefits please visit our staff benefits page by clicking here
Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis and successful candidates invited to interview.