Medway Council is recruiting committed and passionate Practice Managers to join our Assessment team in First Response. You will be required to manage a team of six social workers, including one newly qualified social worker.
As a qualified and registered social worker with HCPC, you must have substantial post qualifying experience of working with children and families, together with previous management experience and the willingness to obtain a recognised management qualification.
In return, Medway is proud to offer an excellent benefits package including -
- Retention Payment of £3,000 per annum
- Career progression scheme to support your continuous professional development
- Essential User Allowance with option to transfer to Lease Car following completion of probationary period
- Free car parking
- Access to a Surface Pro and mobile phone, to support flexible working
- Relocation allowance of up to £8,000
- Access to a comprehensive training programme
To view a full range of benefits please visit our staff benefits page by clicking here
Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis and successful candidates invited to interview.