Accountable to: Governors of Holy Trinity CE Primary School as the legal employer
We are looking for two Assistant Headteachers to join a restructured Senior Leadership Team who will be working collaboratively with each other and the Headteacher across the whole school. We are seeking primary specialists who are exemplary practitioners. Successful candidates will have class teaching responsibility and will be given significant time to fulfil their roles.
Holy Trinity is a highly successful school which has ambitious expectations for all pupils and expects the best provision for the children under its care.
Holy Trinity team is looking for someone who:
- Will actively involve pupils to further enhance their learning opportunities, personal development and environment
- Is an inspirational teacher, with a track record of raising standards across the primary phase
- Can lead, inspire and empower others
- Will contribute to the creation of a positive, Christian school ethos, in which every individual is treated with dignity and respect and promote safeguarding to ensure the welfare of children and young people is paramount
- Promotes and models good relationships with parents, which are based on partnerships to support and improve outcomes for pupils, involving parents as true partners in the education of their children
- Will develop and enhance a culture of team work, in which views of members of the school community are valued and taken into account
- Will assist the Headteacher and Governors in bringing the school vision to life demonstrating inspirational leadership and creativity.
We can offer you:
- A supportive environment that welcomes and encourages risk taking
- Opportunities to develop your professional knowledge and understanding whilst supporting your wellbeing
- Curious and engaged children who thrive on creative approaches to learning
- A very supportive team throughout the school and Governors
- A calm, welcoming Christian ethos with good links within the community
- Vibrant outdoor learning facilities and spacious grounds.
To find out more about Holy Trinity, please call Wendy Poulter on 01344 620716 to arrange an informal visit.
Application packs can be downloaded from our website: www.holytrinityschsunningdale.co.uk/vacancies
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 9am, 10 February 2020