Required for September 2020
Creative and Dedicated Teacher WANTED.
Come and see our amazing, outstanding and ‘family feel’ school.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join our dedicated and passionate school team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, inspiring teacher; committed to ensuring the highest standards in education. We are a school that focuses on Life In All Its Fullness, we achieve this through high levels enrichment and challenge and we would love for you to join us!
Support will be provided from the start by a Mentor, as well as, experienced and friendly staff.
Our children would like a teacher who is:
- kind and smiley
- clever and funny
- firm but fair.
- be excellent practitioners
- have good subject knowledge (English, Maths and GPPS)
- be committed to developing a language rich and stimulating environment for all.
We can offer:
- enthusiastic, children with a positive attitude to their learning
- a friendly, committed and supportive staff team
- a commitment to outstanding staff development and opportunity.
Visits are positively encouraged prior to interview.
Please contact the school for more information and an application pack or email email@example.com. Applications are also available to download online at www.st-lukesprimary.com.
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 13 February 2020
Interviews: 25 February 2020